“You guys have the coolest place in all of La Ventana Bay, hands down!!”
That’s the feedback we’ve been getting. Come see for yourself!
Beginning in 2015 we started inviting vacationers and families to experience our classic Mexican style escape. Each guest room is beautifully hand crafted in a style of it’s own, with great attention to detail. Built around a grand patio setting with a fully equipped kitchen and barbecue area. All of our rooms are equipped with A/C, ceiling fans, quality beds and linens, purified drinking water, access to wifi. The palapa covered rooftop houses a pool table for entertainment or family fun and spectacular views of the entire bay.
You have the option of renting the entire villa or an individual suite which shares the common patio area and communal kitchen.
The large second story suite with its spectacular view is the perfect place for a romantic getaway. Watch the sun rise out of the sea from the king sized bed; enjoy the large private bath with an ocean view from the shower; the private lanai is the place to relax with your morning coffee/tea or evening Margarita/cerveza, while enjoying the view of Cerralvo Island and the entire La Ventana Bay.
There are two adjoining rooms with stone walls and a private bathroom. The brick room is a separate building with its own large private bathroom. The fifth bedroom is situated below the patio near the outdoor bathhouse and is a sweet, private room for two or just right for the kids. The separated rooms make it comfortable for a group or family traveling together who want to have privacy. Daily maid service included.
You can relax in the hammocks in our oasis surrounded by palm trees, bougainvillea and plumeria trees. This is a perfect setting for wedding ceremonies, a special occasion event or simply a great place for rest and relaxation.
Please let us know if you are interested in the entire property or prefer to rent a suite for an accurate booking quote as we have:
|Price per night|
- A/C & Fans
- Private Bath*
- Purified Water
- Laundry Service
- Private Lanai
- Spectacular Views
*Second story suite includes private balcony with stunning view of the entire bay and large private bath. Wake each morning to a picturesque sunrise.
All rates are in US Dollars. A 30% Deposit is due at time of booking. There is an additional 19% Tax required by Mexican Law (16% Sales Tax & 3% Hotel Tax)
- Rod and Reel Fishing
- Equipment sales and rentals
- Gear rigging and repair
- Boat Excursions*
- Massage by Appointment
- Kayaking/Stand Up Paddle-boarding
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Day trips to: La Paz, El Triunfo, Todos Santos Los Barriles, and others
*additional fees for boat rental will apply
We are located about an hour’s drive southeast of the La Paz Airport and a two hour drive from the airport in San Jose del Cabo.
Most car rental companies are represented at both airports.
There are taxi vans providing service from La Paz and Los Cabos Airports to our area. Cost varies depending on the provider and the number of passengers.
Please let us know if you would like us to arrange pick-up and drop-off at the airport for you.
*Note: As of April 2013 there are no direct flights from the U.S. into La Paz.
Why choose Sea Sniper Baja for your next Baja adventure?
- One of the things that sets us apart is that your host, Chay Ochoa, has been swimming/diving these waters since he was a child. Read more about Chay here.
- Prepare your day’s catch in our fully equipped communal kitchen or BBQ area (or eat dinner out at one of the local taquerias or restaurants).
- Professional fish cleaning station where you can choose to clean your own fish, or have us do it for you.
- A workshop on site for rigging and repairing gear (additional fees may apply)
- No extra charge for fish packing and freezer storage when you bring your own bags. We also offer vacuum sealing at a minimal per-bag charge.
- Smokers can be available at minimal additional fee.